The benefits of using social media to a business owner are widely preached these days. Social media marketing can help to make your brand more recognizable to the average person in the US and can foster a greater sense of customer loyalty. Because many social media accounts are free to have, you may even have made one for your business. The question is, are you getting the full benefits from this account or just using it passively to make announcements and direct people to your website?
HOW USEFUL IS SOCIAL MEDIA?
Social media has a lot of reach in modern society. According to the Pew Research Center’s 2014 study, 57% of adult Americans have a Facebook account themselves, and 52% of those without accounts said that they live with someone who does have a Facebook account. Besides Facebook, there are also networks like Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more. The number of people you can reach through social media marketing on even one network is immense.
If you’re like many other business owners, the reason you have not tried to take advantage of this marketing opportunity is because you might not really understand what’s involved or what your business is missing out on. Using social media marketing is not intuitive for every business owner, therefore many accounts are left underused and neglected.
ARE YOU USING SOCIAL PROPERLY?
A lot of business owners, maybe even you, have an uncomfortable feeling about social media, because their instincts are telling them they need to do it even though they have no idea how. This creates a sort of inner conflict that results in stressing over the topic of marketing and never really doing anything about it. Sometimes a lack of social media marketing is justified by statements like “we have a great website, so social media isn’t really necessary” or “no one really visits our Facebook or reads our Twitter anyway”.
These are just excuses to try to cover up the real truth: You want to market on social media, but you don’t know what you’re doing or how to begin. That’s where marketing services for social media come in to help. You don’t have to do this alone, because there are professionals available to take care of your marketing on social media for you. If you don’t know the answers to any of the below listed questions or if they make you feel uncomfortable, it’s a good sign that you could use some help. Here are the questions:
- Are your social media accounts helping out with your SEO?
- Have your social media efforts made a difference in brand recognition or awareness with customers?
- In what way are you most likely to respond to both positive and negative feedback?
- Are your competitors using social media successfully?
- Do you have plans to grow your online community?
- How familiar are you with maintaining a well ranked YouTube account for your business?
- Are you active on more than one network?
- Have you gained customers through social media or not?
- Can you publish engaging and interesting content on your accounts?
- What is the frequency of updates about your business or brand?
- Are your customers receiving any value from your social media accounts?
- Does your brand have a personality or a specific voice, and how do your customers see this online?
IMPROVING YOUR MIAMI SEO
You don’t have to have the answers to all of these questions right now. By consulting with a social media marketing service you can start to learn about all of these areas and how important they are for your business. Together we can create a strategy for moving forward with your online marketing in a positive and impactful way that will increase your Miami SEO and create very positive brand awareness for your business.
Contact us today (850) 603-0270 for more information about how we can work together to meet your marketing needs.